Thursday, March 28, 2013

Worth Visiting Huangshan Mountain in China

Though I enjoyed photography has been for decades, the obsession to Huangshan Mountain in recent 5 years. During the 5 years, I got in and out heaps of times, came across the bleak Huangshan Mountain, the shy mountain, and of course the gorgeous Huangshan Mountain…Reviewing the theme photography to Huangshan Mountain in these years, the most impressed was the winter in 2011. At that time, Huangshan Mountain had been snowed several times, but no one let me satisfy. Indeed, the mountain is difficult to shoot. But after the countless hopelessness, it finally opens its heart to me.

Not One Less

There is a popular word in China, when you have visited the most famous five mountains in China, you would have no interest to other mountain; when you have joined in Huangshan tour, you would have no interest to the most famous five mountains. Among the famous mountains, the beauty of Huangshan Mountain is preeminent and the number one.

Although I like photography very much, always was busy with working, I almost have no chance to shoot the famous view. Luckily, I live at the foot of Huangshan Mountain, so I have great chance to shoot the typical mountain. Make a general survey, the cameramen from home and abroad just focus on the several special spots, such as pine, stone, cloud, spring, etc. So, although the Huangshan Mountain is big enough, there are only several for the shooting points. Inadvertently, what you shoot is similar with others'.

So the photography of Huangshan Mountain is not easy as what you think. Firstly, I always climbed the every peaks and valleys, in order to find the beat camera site, and also consulted many materials about the weather and history of Huangshan Mountain in order to ascertain the temperament of it. In this process, what let me felt difficult is the changeable characteristic of Huangshan Mountain. Besides the different views in four seasons, every peak has its characteristic and special points, and its all views are different following your changeable positions. In one word, if you like to shoot the most beautiful Huangshan Mountain, you need the luck and effort.

For example, I always like to shot the beautiful autumn view of Huangshan Mountain, but never encounter to a good day. In the end of September, the foot of mountain is the early autumn, but the Huangshan Mountain had become the deep autumn. At one afternoon, I entered into the mountain with drizzling rain when I got information the weather of top of mountain was turning better. On the way, I also came across many cameramen like me all back, but I still unwilling to give up. When I arrived at the entrance of the West Sea Valley, what I found was the all views were enveloped by the heavy fog. Just wait, until about 6:00 pm, I thought it was a disappointed way. When I prepared to back to home, suddenly the cold wind puffed away some fog, the nearby peaks jumped into my sight like the dragonfly touch water. In a moment, the distant sky started to reveal a piece of light, and the cloud opened continuously, I hurried up to adjust the parameter of camera, and pressed down the button…

No comments:

Post a Comment