Thursday, March 21, 2013

Immersing in Sanya Native Happy Times – Leisure China Holiday

Sanya Travel
 The true Pure Land is not just keep away the noisy of equipage, but is the dream of everyone who is seeking the dream belongs to themselves. If I can, please let me advance part of the time to seek the tranquility lost in my memory.

In my case, the blue sea likes a dream will never wake up. Born in north of China, I am not never seen the sea, just its color seems like is mixed with ink by the naughty boy, reveals some obscure. Of course, I also love its boundless, but how it can be compared with the piece of blue sea in dream.

Off the plane, a blast of sea-wind mingled with a wave heat sweeps to me, take a deep breath, the air like the smell in dream. The sky of Sanya in winter is clean, seemed like be washed, with the clear and bright breeze to seek dream here.

Travelling in Sanya

Bird's Nest Resort is located at Yalong Bay in Sanya, wooden small pavilions hide in the lush forest. Step on the wooden staircase, fog pervading around the leaves wets out the clothes and skirt. Sea breeze sweeps the white window gauze and russet solid wood floor. Walking to the balcony, soft sunshine lands on face and body. Bird's Nest Resort reclines on the shoulder of mountain quietly. Here what I tasted is not only the romance, but also the luxury leisure interesting.

Had a good dream in the Magpie area of Bird's Nest, not until the dawn, I agog hurry to see the sunrise on Canghai Pavilion. With glim, I walk along the plank road, step by step to close to the Canghai Pavilion. Before the Sanya trip, I had heard Canghai Pavilion is the First Pavilion in South China Sea, it is most magnificent when the sunrise. At a gorgeous corner of the natural scenery, Canghai Pavilion also becomes a unique view, it is the corporate masterwork of ingenious craftsmen and the romantic scholars, means of the confirmed will and spirit of Sanya people.
Travel in Sanya

Depart from the Canghai Pavilion, I got to the Guojianglong Rope Bridge, an uncle together with me says must to visit the Guojianglong Rope Bridge in Yalong Bay, just like must visit Eiffel Tower in Paris. In the length of 168 meters, it is hung in air, clouds and mist covered the green rainforest under the bridge, like fairy land. Step to the rickety bridge, my heart wrinkling tightly. The oncoming is an uncle with grey sunhat, holding his wife's hand, walking on this bridge like a cork. It is said this bridge is also known as the Lover Bridge, only the couple falling in love with each other truly, the bridge cannot rock if their hearts are not disordered. Do you dare to hold your lover's hand to pass this beautiful bridge to prove your solemn love?

No comments:

Post a Comment