Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Discovery Tours in China (1)



China, the most populous country in the world and the third-largest nation after Russia and Canada, also has the world’s longest continuously record history and has given humanity some of its most significant scientific and technological inventions.

 


When my husband was stationed in China during the Vietnam War, we became interested in the country after living in Taiwan among the Chinese in 1966-67. Until now, we have traveled to China for 3 times. As one the world’s oldest civilizations, China boasts a chronicled history of more than 5000 years. It is a nation with diverse ethnic groups. The Chinese civilization reached an apex early in ancient times. In order to introduce China to our grandchildren, we plan to visit it again. Our grandchildren were at a good age to take this trip both of who age 15 and 10.When we invited them to accompany us to tour in China, they were very exciting and waiting for this trip though they young enough that they weren’t too tied up with their own activities at home. They can appreciate and enjoy the sights during the journey. Also our daughter and son-in-law would also go with us, so we had a family group of six. 


Considering our short time for a visit, we do not want to waste any time. I searched beiijnglandscape.com that is a professional travel agency. They offered both group and private tours, and they can tail-made itinerary to meet my requirements with cheapest price and comfortable and insecurity tour. From the reviews I found online, a lot of customers give them high remarks. So I emailed them, a tour advisor responded me quickly who was my contact throughout the process. They offer 24/7 service and they can quick follow up to my questions and concerns. I told them when and where I plan to visit, the requirements of the hotel and activities, they design one route for me. They suggested eliminate shopping stops, so that we would have more sightseeing or free time. The whole journey all worked out very smoothly.  

I booked our own international air tickets that contain layovers both to and from China. The flight to Beijing was direct, and the flights were short and comfortable, most important, they were on schedule. 

First, I would like to express our satisfaction with their service. They were excellent during the whole execution and made this tail-made trip process smoothly beyond my exception. During this tour, when we wanted to change or add some activities to our itinerary, they always prompt, helpful, flexible and very knowledgeable about the cities and sights. We were ferried around in comfortable air-conditioned vans or small busses.  The Chinese driver had been driving for more than 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment